Effective Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy Treatments
Physiotherapy, or physical therapy, has been used for centuries in the treatment of disabilities and mobility disorders. This healing technique is based on a regimented program designed to stimulate skeleton-muscular abilities, increase range of motion, and promote the recovery of damaged tissue. At LuxBright Medica, our qualified physiotherapists work directly with you to create a custom-tailored exercise and treatment program unique to your needs. We take the time to carefully explain the program, gently walk through the exercises, and oversee your progress throughout the treatment program, ensuring a high rate of success. If you are having trouble finding a trusted, reliable, and experienced physio clinic or specialist, your search is now over.
Why Consider Physiotherapy Treatments?
Frequently, physiotherapy is required for rehabilitation following a car accident, or a sports injury. Other reasons include workplace accidents, post-surgical rehab, as well as other unexpected injuries. A vast number of specific techniques are used in these cases to treat the condition, including joint mobilization and manipulation, neurodynamics, muscle stretches, massage, physical exercises, strapping and taping. In addition, related healing therapies such as acupuncture and chiropody care may be required.
At LuxBright Medica, our certified specialists also make use of proven traditional healing techniques, such as paraffin treatment. In this form of therapy, warm and soothing oil-based wax is used to relieve pain, relax stiff muscles, and stimulate healing. Depending on the nature of your condition, our specialists will develop the ideal treatment plan and exercise program for you. To learn more about physiotherapy at LuxBright Medica, get in touch with us today. Your physiotherapy plan and technique will be unique to your and your condition, injury, or illness. Your unique physiotherapy plan will ensure you receive the right plan for you.
Physiotherapy can potentially treat and help a wide variety of ailments. However, these are the most common uses for trusted physiotherapy plans:
- Auto accident rehabilitation
- Sports injuries
- Workplace accidents
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Muscle and joint pain
- Physical disabilities
- Stimulating muscle range and mobility
Benefits of Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy helps many faucets of the body and illnesses with feeling better and more relaxed. While physiotherapy is quite extensive in the healing it promotes, here are the most common results of using physiotherapy in our clinic:
- Relief of muscle and joint pain
- Strengthening the musculature system
- Restoring muscular motion and abilities
- Treating disabilities
- Stimulating the body’s natural healing ability
- Rehabilitation following workplace and auto accidents, or sports injuries
Initial assessment and treatment
Laser soft tissue inflammation therapy
Some of the common problems a physiotherapist helps with are the treatments of:
• Injuries such as strains and sprains which require immediate care for swelling, tenderness and pain.
• Rehabilitation of muscles after injuries, fractures or surgery
• Neurological problems such as stroke, Parkinson's disease, or head injuries.
• Jaw problems.
• Headaches or any chronic pain symptoms
• Post motor vehicle injuries
• Post work (WCB) injuries
Various questions about your condition and how it occurred are asked. Your health history helps the physiotherapist understand your current condition. They may ask you for information about:
• The nature of the pain, such as location and intensity you are currently experiencing or have had in the past.
• Your personal and family history.
• Medications you are taking.
• Treatments you have had recently or in the past.
• The physical requirements of your job, lifestyle or leisure activities that may affect your condition or treatment.