Effective naturopathic therapy to treat health conditions and promote overall wellness.
Naturopathic medicine is an alternative form of treatment that focuses on natural remedies as opposed to synthetic prescription drugs, and makes use of traditional healing techniques that have been proven over centuries. Over the past several decades, more and more people are discovering the incredible benefits of naturopathic medicine, which is dedicated to total, holistic health and wellbeing. More than just treating symptoms, naturopathy aims to tackle the root cause of the issue to completely heal the condition, factoring in nutrition, lifestyle, and environment.
At LuxBright Medica, our experienced and certified professionals are here to work directly with you in promoting your health and overall well-being. We take the time to accurately assess your condition, custom-tailor a unique treatment program suited to your specific needs, explain every detail of your naturopathic therapy, and oversee each step of the way to ensure results.
Holistic naturopathic therapy focused on:
- Clinical Nutrition – Examines the relationship between diet and health. Special diets may be recommended. Treatment may include nutritional supplements such as vitamins and minerals.
- Botanical /Herbal Medicine – Plant substances from around the world may be used for their healing effects and nutritional value
- Homeopathy – Based on the principle of "like cures like", Homeopathic Medicine uses minute amounts of natural substances to stimulate the self-healing abilities of the body.
- Asian Medicine and Acupuncture – Based on balancing the flow of Chi (energy) through the meridian pathways, Asian Medicine includes the use of acupuncture and Oriental herbs
- Lifestyle Counseling – Physical, emotional, nutritional and environmental factors affect health. Lifestyle Counseling helps patients make informed choices to reach and maintain their optimal health.
Naturopaths help with a wide array of health concerns, including:
• Allergies & Environmental Sensitivities
• Hypertension (High Blood Pressure), High Cholesterol, Atherosclerosis
• Heart Problems
• Digestive Disorders, Constipation, IBS
• Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne
• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
• Cystitis, Prostatitis, Impotence
• Colds and Flu
• Ear and Throat Infections
• Intestinal Upset
Women’s Health Issues
• Menopausal Problems
• PMS, Menstrual Disorders
• Fibrocystic Breast Disease
• Enhancing Health in Pregnancy
• Endometrioses, Uterine Fibroids
• Weigh management
• Mental or Emotional Stress
• Anxiety, Depression
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder